14 hours and 40 mins... still counting
It's only hours away from the new year, 2007! Actually I'm not really excited but it's a brand new year which mean it's a brand new start. Know what, I'm gonna turn 18 in 2007! Haha. Let's see, my 2006 was spent slacking for first 3 months, getting ready for school and woh-lah, new friends from poly, had a good time celebrating my birthday at the same time mugging for my Semesteral exam, had a crazily birthday bash for shaoling along with poly mates, also a e3 gathering with not many of the people, meet up with my darlings for gathering, meet my darlings for christmas celebration. That's almost all about it. Smooth sailing huh???
New year mean new resolutions. I gotta think about it. Perhaps meet a guy and start dating? HAHA! Wishing all A SPLENDID NEW YEAR 2007!
Loved and Take care.
New year mean new resolutions. I gotta think about it. Perhaps meet a guy and start dating? HAHA! Wishing all A SPLENDID NEW YEAR 2007!
Loved and Take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home